Second Time Skill Assessment in Closely Related Occupation from EA

Kemkaltech

I got skill assessment as “Chemical Engineer” in May, 2013. By that time states has closed the application in this category. The DIAC also announced that it will issue invitation on pro rata basis due to high number of applicants under this category.I am going to assess my qualification and experience again as “Production Engineer”.

Does anyone have experience of twice assessment of skills from Engineers Australia?

Kindly share your experience in brevity. I need answers of the following questions:

Do I need to submit all the documents as I submit in the previous assessment?

Do I need to send my IELTS Test Report Form again from test centre?

Can I use any one of my previous career episode that I submitted in the assessment as Chemical Engineers with some minor changes?

Why would you not resubmit everything? Rather than have them have to go and track your papers down again, it would hardly expediate your processing if you make it hard for them.

I don't know about your occupation, can someone be a "Chemical Engineer" and a "Production Engineer" at the same time? If yes then it might be ok, if no then it won't be.

Yes, a Chemical Engineer will also be a Production Engineer if he works in a production unit. The process engineers have been working in Oil and Gas, Refineries, Petrochemical and Polymers plants are also performing a role of production engineer. I'll send them every single document again to speed up the process. Thanks for your advice.

Archived