Household bills

Guest gwen

Hi everyone,

I no there has been threads on this sight before about household bills before,but would like an up to date one.

It would mainly be electric,gas,water,do you pay council tax,or rates,car insurance.tax,house insurance,medi care,tax,and any other day to day living bills.Thankyou so much for your help,Oh we are hoping to move just outside the goldcoast Queensland.

Thanks again x x x:notworthy:

Hi everyone,

I no there has been threads on this sight before about household bills before,but would like an up to date one.

It would mainly be electric,gas,water,do you pay council tax,or rates,car insurance.tax,house insurance,medi care,tax,and any other day to day living bills.Thankyou so much for your help,Oh we are hoping to move just outside the goldcoast Queensland.

Thanks again x x x:notworthy:

hi

pretty much the same as the uk really.

scott in perth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There

Newish To Sight And Looking To Live Around Either Terrigal Or Coffs Harbour Area. Is There Any Chance You Could Give Me Advice And Costings Of Utility Bills, Council Tax, School Bills ,car Insurance, Tax And Anything Relevant Along These Lines Please.... There Are Four Of Us, Me Oh And Two Kids Aged 4 And 6. We Need As Much Advice As We Can Get!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Trace

Archived