no replie from agent

melpaul

Hi peps

feeling rather peved as i have emailed agent and phoned and still no reply since they have recived all our money the dont seam to be bothered with us or is it just me being a bitch cos im stressed:arghh: i was woundering how long it my take to get a co once you have been aknowlaged my patience is wearing thin with agent as every question i have been asking him iv got the answer from this sight why i bother to email them i dont know appologies to the good agents out there but mine is usles just feel like were being ignored he may be busy but one email wont hurt iv been trying to get intouch with them for 2 weeks

Guest Gollywobbler

Please PM me with the name and address of the alleged sinner.

If you have paid for a "professional service" then that is what you are entitled to expect and it does NOT include deafing a client for a fortnight.

An e-mail, in Bold and marked High Priority, announcing, "You have 48 hours to respond after which I shall report you to the MARA," should elicit a response, I suspect.

The MARA complaints arrangements are here:

Migration Agents Registration Authority

I would ring up or e-mail them, WHINGE and ask them to e-mail the forms.

Best wishes

Gill

PS: Dunno how that website works but if need be, scroll down to Contact Us, I suggest.

Guest Belle4

Hiya

We know exactly how you feel. As soon as agent had full payment lost interest completely. Even when calling them, if you press option to say you are a new customer who is enquiring about using them as a agent someone is there to answer the phone, otherwise you get the answerphone!

We have had to do all the running around the last few months to chase up our visa application. It was us who found out that the agent had not passed on relevant forms to us for signing, back in July, which is now holding up our application. If there ever was a next time, we would NOT use an agent and put the £1500.00 we paid them to better use.

Sorry to moan, feeling very frustrated by whole process at the moment. Phoned Adelaide last night, were told we would not hear anything for at least another 5 weeks due to delays. Sent application in July and even front loaded medicals and police checks to speed things up, but it hasn't made a difference.

:arghh:

We had our application acknowledged in August and received case officer in November - and STILL waiting!!!!!!

Guest Gollywobbler
i have also been thinking about cancelling agent and giving our email as contact insted but afraid this might slow things down

but while they are acting for us we cant acess our application

Yes you can, chooks.

You can complete Form 956, send it to DIAC and send a copy of it to your Agent:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956.pdf

It does not prevent yiu from obtaining the advuce you have requested from your Agents - that firm does NOT want another nail in its coffin by way of complaints to the MARA about poor service. Copy the firm to the MARA as well if you wish, with a stiff letter of complaint.

DIAC, however, will obey you and nobody else. If you tell them that all communication from them must come to you then DIAC will obey your instructions without query or comment.

Do you know for sure whether or not this firm has actually gotten around to submitting your visa application at all?

Best wishes

Gill

Guest Belle4

Hi Melpaul

We have sponsorship from W.A government. When it was offered back in July we should have been asked to sign confirmation of sponsorship - this never happened. Therefore when caseofficer got our file there was no confirmation of sponsorship and visa could not be issued. we were only aware of this when we chased the DIAC ourselves as agent didn't reply to e-mails etc. Have thought about changing details so the DIAC contact us and not agent but do not want to confuse things even further at this stage.

I know we will be letting our agent know how dissappointed we are in them once we get visa!

• 3 months later...

Archived