What has happened to all the DP (London)grants. He has vanished :-)

Clifflee

We applied 18th of Jan. Last contact with DP 26th of June.............. :-( Have called Australia house London twice since then 1. To inform that hubby was travelling on visitor visa to see me and 2. To inform that he was back in UK. Still no answer on who has taken over DP cases. Just getting very frustrated now waiting for someone to press a button so I can have my hubby back. :-)

We applied 18th of Jan. Last contact with DP 26th of June.............. :-( Have called Australia house London twice since then 1. To inform that hubby was travelling on visitor visa to see me and 2. To inform that he was back in UK. Still no answer on who has taken over DP cases. Just getting very frustrated now waiting for someone to press a button so I can have my hubby back. :-)

This is so frustrating. I was hoping for an early grant but looks like this may not happen now. Let me know once you hear back or get a grant. it will be good for you to see your hubby ASAP. Thanks :)

There is planning levels on Partner visas, this has nothing to do with your CO this is dictated by DIAC only a certian number of visas are granted each month -you are in a que with eveyone else. Partner visas have been taking about 9 months since July last year. There was a big increase in partner fees on 1 Jan, therefore many people rushed to get their application in before the end of the year - so many people may still be waiting from December, therefore making longer wait for people applying after.

I'd email them over calling. If that is your chosen method of contact with them during the process, as in they have sent emails re your application, I'd use email in reply.

I've always emailed my CO. CO called me via phone to discuss something but other than that, I stuck to email.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived