Expert Opinion Needed: 489 Visa Sponsored By Relative

shamir

Dear experts

I am intend to apply for 489 visa option as an Internal Auditor - 221214. Currently I have 55 points. I am keen to have my relative sponsorship point- 10 Points so that i can lodge EOI. My job Internal Auditor is listed on SOL 1. So, there is no state sponsorship.

I am little confused about the relative sponsorship. My cousin resides in Melbourne and she is ready to sponsor me. I want to know does my job need to be included at any list declared by the state or all the profession included in SOL 1 are eligible to receive relative sponsorship at his/her state regardless of any other factor. I am asking this because I have checked the website of NSW and found this sol list for sponsorship- http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/visas-and-immigrating/occupation-lists/state-nomination-occupation-list-for-victoria

Here my job Internal Auditor is not listed. Can any expert please explain me.

My other cousin lives in melbourne. I hope she can sponsor me. Then i will have 65 points. I am little confused about the relative sponsorship. My cousin resides in Melbourne and she is ready to sponsor me. I want to know does my job need to be included at any list declared by the state or all the profession included in SOL 1 are eligible to receive relative sponsorship at his/her state regardless of any other factor. I am asking this because I have checked the website of NSW and found this sol list for sponsorship- http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/visas-and-immigrating/occupation-lists/state-nomination-occupation-list-for-victoria

Here my job Internal Auditor is not listed. Can any expert please explain me.

If your cousin lives in Sydney she can not sponsor you. Only sponsors in that live in designated regional areas can sponsor.

If you need extra points - you will need to look at other state occupation plans if your occupation not on the nsw list.

If you're on the sol you can get state sponsorship as long as your occupation is on that states list.

Your cousin in Melbourne needs to have an address within the designated areas of Victoria you'll find them on diac website booklet 6 is what you're looking for

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

In case of victoria anywhere :biggrin: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/designated-areas.htm

So, my profession is on SOL1 only. So i can get the sponsorship and proceed to apply for 489 visa, right?

If you're on the sol you can get state sponsorship as long as your occupation is on that states list.

Your cousin in Melbourne needs to have an address within the designated areas of Victoria you'll find them on diac website booklet 6 is what you're looking for

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Archived