189 Invite - Query on dependants

Dear Experts,

Just received an invite for 189. Had 1 query & hope the experts would show some light:

1. My wife became pregnant recently (after I lodged my EOI & before I got my invite) - hence asking if I should put dependent details now while lodging the VISA application? (obviously cannot add the child details since it's unborn)

Section in the VISA application:

Migrating family members

Are there any migrating family members included in this application?

2. Dilemma I have is should I say "YES" or "NO" in the application. Can I say "NO" & get my wife & child after I land in Australia?

Note:

I'm also going through the site http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/including-family-members and presume I should fill in Form 1022 to indicate change of circumstances.

Appreciate any help on this!

Kind regards,

Pat

Answer YES - you MUST include your wife in the application, she is your dependent and must be included.

Can I say "NO" & get my wife & child after I land in Australia?
By doing this you will likely get your own visa cancelled by not declaring your wife on the original application. As to get your wife and child in after you hold a visa, this is a new application for a Partner visa.