houses in uk still showing high growth

KIRK AND CO

Reading, Berkshire has always been high due to London commute possibilities. Bought ours for £270k 3 years ago. Valued by 3 agents at £320 with realistic offers of £310-315. I was stunned. I knew it was going up but I didn't know it was that strong in south east England.

Valuations are free. Gathering information doesn't hurt.

it means are move is now full steam ahead. All I need is a teaching job for jan 2015......crossing everthing cross able.

Reading, Berkshire has always been high due to London commute possibilities. Bought ours for £270k 3 years ago. Valued by 3 agents at £320 with realistic offers of £310-315. I was stunned. I knew it was going up but I didn't know it was that strong in south east England.

Valuations are free. Gathering information doesn't hurt.

it means are move is now full steam ahead. All I need is a teaching job for jan 2015......crossing everthing cross able.

I know it was a gamble but not bad returns if we both sold now but I can see more growth yet.

Agreed. I think another 6 months would solidify those prices. Where I am in Reading, there is a cap in my part of town. 4 beds are only 5k more and mine is a 3 bed, so I am in a good position. I think we will hold tight for 6-10 months and sell next year and head into rented before moving. Good to have the capital. Also means I can leave some money here just in case it all goes wrong!

Archived