Aphra application

fraborg01

HI,

I would like to know if anyone has applied for the aphra registration by using the ANMAC documents? What I mean is that ANMAC say that when the assessment is over with they can send the certified documents to aphra but when I sent to aphra if it was ok they answered that they are 2 different companies and for that reason I have to resend all the documents again and certify them AGAIN.

When I received my LOD from ANMAC there was something written on it to say they would send the docs to APHRA if I liked. Just let them know which office. I messages them back asking them to send them for me which they did. They send them once a week. I contacted APHRA to say I'd done this and they sent me an e-mail with the application form attached. Asked me to complete the form and send it to them. I sent the form and a cv. They said they would contact me if there was anything else they needed. Simple really. My APHRA office is Perth. Hope this helps.

Debs

I did it just earlier this year and was no problem, just let Anmac know which office and it dosent have to be office where your locating too either. However I do know Ahpra wont send docs to Anmac so mau=ybe this is where the confusion has been?

Archived