Evidence of paid employment

NGUYEN

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing my application for VETASSESS.

I have a question about evidence of paid employment.

The company I've been working for do not issue pay slips. However, they can issue an income verification letter that summarizes my income (net, gross, tax) in the past 3 years. They put all the information on 1 page, stamped and signed.

Is it sufficient to Vetassess?

Does anybody have the same problem?

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks much

Nguyen

Hi everyone,

The company I've been working for do not issue pay slips. However, they can issue an income verification letter that summarizes my income (net, gross, tax) in the past 3 years. They put all the information on 1 page, stamped and signed.

Thanks much

Nguyen

When i applied with TRA i had the same problem... I had my company admin guy issue me a salary statement letter stating the salaries i had received over the years along with the increments. I had also had them mention that it was company policy to make salary payments through bank transfers. i had attached this letter with the bank statement for the years of my employment and highlighted the specific transfers... The folks at TRA were satisfied with this.

Hi everyone,

Thanks much

Nguyen

Are you working some place in the middle east... those guys are infamous for not give pay slips

When i applied with TRA i had the same problem... I had my company admin guy issue me a salary statement letter stating the salaries i had received over the years along with the increments. I had also had them mention that it was company policy to make salary payments through bank transfers. i had attached this letter with the bank statement for the years of my employment and highlighted the specific transfers... The folks at TRA were satisfied with this.

Hi,

Thanks much for the tip. Did you have to certify the bank statement and translate it? I'm from Vietnam; therefore, the bank statement is issued in Vietnamese.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks much for the tip. Did you have to certify the bank statement and translate it? I'm from Vietnam; therefore, the bank statement is issued in Vietnamese.

Thanks

My bank statements were in english... When i said bank statements... i meant detailed transaction records showing credit and debit history.. this is usually in english..

hope this helps

Archived