Docs recieved and medicals

brizi

Hi All,I lodged my application for 190 visa class on 8th august.I uploaded all the required documents in few days.Today when i checked the status of my online application i noticed under progress from required it has changed to received.Does it mean a case worker has been alloted to us.The status changed on 21 august.Is it possible to get a CO in 13 days.Also we did over medicals on 21 august.now the link for our 2 kids for medicals have disappeared after the medical result was uploaded by the clinic.But for mine and my wife its still showing organise your medical.Shall i assume ours have been referred or is it too early to say that.We confirmed from our clinic they graded us A.Any answers would be appreciated.Brizi

Hi All,I lodged my application for 190 visa class on 8th august.I uploaded all the required documents in few days.Today when i checked the status of my online application i noticed under progress from required it has changed to received.Does it mean a case worker has been alloted to us.The status changed on 21 august.Is it possible to get a CO in 13 days.Also we did over medicals on 21 august.now the link for our 2 kids for medicals have disappeared after the medical result was uploaded by the clinic.But for mine and my wife its still showing organise your medical.Shall i assume ours have been referred or is it too early to say that.We confirmed from our clinic they graded us A.Any answers would be appreciated.Brizi

Don't try to analyse online status changes, it is largely meaningless and your CO will not try to communicate with you or send you messages through online status changes. If they want something they will send an email to you asking for it.

Archived