hello what a grat website!!!

Guest donovan

Guest donovan

hello everyone our names are mitchell age 8, joshua age 10 and harvey age 2we are hoping to move to brisbane, and are flying out tonight to have another look around the area and would love to speak to anyone in the same boat.

mitchell

Hey Mitchell,

I think this is a great website aswell. I've been to Brisbane on my hols and it's great. Where about's are you going coz I've been to Redcliffe, Maloolaba, The Gold Coast and Brighton.

Alex :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest donovan

HI ALEX SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN IN TOUCH WE HAVE JUST GOT BACK FROM BRISBANE ON SUNDAY, HAD A GREAT TIME , WENT SURFING & FISHIING WE ARE GOING TO LIVE IN COOMERA SPRINGS WHICH IS ABOUT 30MINS FRON THE GOLD COAST, AS MY DAD WILL WORK IN THE GOLD COAST

SPEAK SOON

MITCHELL

Guest donovan

hi charlie & gabriel, where are you moving to in brisbane, we also thaught we would miss our friends, but we soon made some more when we were out in brisbane in august, have you been b4? . we are hoping to move by end of the year which also means we get some more summer holidays, what a bonus!!

Mitchell & josh

Hi guys,

I've just started High School but won't be there very long because we're moving in January. I'll miss my friends and most of them don't want me to go, but I'll make new friends (hopefully!).

Alex :D

Hey

My name is laura and im aged 11

I am living in VIC at the moment its wonderful I have never been to Brisbane but I have heard that its a wonderful place.

I have been in australia for 3 months now so I know that everyone is going to enjoy it.

I'm Hoping to go to brisbane for my holidays so fingers crossed we might get a chance!!!!

Well speak to you all very soon.

From laura

• 3 months later...
Guest sparky

Hi,

I live in Brisbane now,been here 5months.I'm 9 years old.When i moved it was really hard to say goodbye to my friends,but since bein here i've made friends at school and done lots of things that i couldn't do in England.I love livin here and would only go back to England for a holiday.

Molly :)

Guest Littlenick

Hi my name is Lewis and i am 11years old hopin to move somewhere where the surf is good also my dad is joining the OZ navy anyone elses dad joining the OZ navy??.

Guest Littlenick
I love livin here and would only go back to England for a holiday.

Molly :)

Lol would never go back to england if i go there not even for a holiday toooo cold

Hi im kieran. i am movin 2 oz an i dont wanna go. :cry: i ave loads of m8s an i am lookin 4 just as many good m8s over in oz. i like swimmin and i ave 2 dogs which my dad keeps teasing me by saying hes gonna sell em, but mom says there comin wiv me. i am 11 on 20th of february and i dont know where i am goin 2 in oz.

dus any1 want to speak 2 me on MSN? if so please pm for address

bye 4 now

kieran :lol:

Archived