where do we want to live/ work ?

lozkina

Were currently making our plans to travel next year and revisit the parts of Asia were still to see, we also want to work in Australia (nursing) , but we don't know were. We like the sun and we don't like cities we live in rural wales but both of us grew up in big cities. Which parts of Australia should we be researching any help would be gratefully recieved, Stephen

Yeah, Sunshine Coast would be a great place for good warm weather and a rural life. Actually all the way from the Sunshine Coast to Cairns feels like that.

I stayed in Darwin for a few months several years ago. And it's also a good place.

Yeah, Sunshine Coast would be a great place for good warm weather and a rural life. Actually all the way from the Sunshine Coast to Cairns feels like that.

I stayed in Darwin for a few months several years ago. And it's also a good place.

Really appreciate the help will do some research into that part of the country, getting really excited putting all the parts of the jigsaw together , again thank you

Really appreciate the help will do some research into that part of the country, getting really excited putting all the parts of the jigsaw together , again thank you

Sort of stating the obvious,but i was blind on where might suit me in Aus,so i researched the different states,compared i suppose,job availability(i imagine youre safe anywhere in Nursing tho),climate(i wanted seasonal),hse prices,ave wage,crime rates,%brit migrants etc,not all 100% accurate no doubt,but it gave me an idea,certainly didnt do any harm anyway

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Just North of Brisbane would be my perfect place, not far away from my good mate kev, aka John Doe and his lovely family. I loved it there, it had everything for us.

Sort of stating the obvious,but i was blind on where might suit me in Aus,so i researched the different states,compared i suppose,job availability(i imagine youre safe anywhere in Nursing tho),climate(i wanted seasonal),hse prices,ave wage,crime rates,%brit migrants etc,not all 100% accurate no doubt,but it gave me an idea,certainly didnt do any harm anyway

were going over next year for a "taster" on work permits , were doing the bits of asia were still to do before working in OZ, were used to living in a remote area , well more rural than remote, as I believe oz does have have proper remote areas. I think Darwin is looking good, again many thanks for all the advice.

were going over next year for a "taster" on work permits , were doing the bits of asia were still to do before working in OZ, were used to living in a remote area , well more rural than remote, as I believe oz does have have proper remote areas. I think Darwin is looking good, again many thanks for all the advice.

Proper remote yeah,just a bit! good luck anyway

Archived