Ens 186

Janak

Guest MigrateAustralia

Hi Janak,

Working for the sponsoring employer on a 457 for 2 years is essential for an ENS application under the transition stream, but you also need to ensure you meet all the eligibility requirements. Good luck!

Regards,

Philip

Hi Janak,

Working for the sponsoring employer on a 457 for 2 years is essential for an ENS application under the transition stream, but you also need to ensure you meet all the eligibility requirements. Good luck!

Regards,

Philip

Thanks Philip,

I am working since 2 years with sponsoring employer. Is it requirement that I should be on 457 during this 2 years? I was on Temporary residence (485 visa) before and then got 457 last year.

So how could I get ENS application go through?

Thanks

If you have not been with one single, same employer for two years or more you will only be able to apply for ENS direct entry stream. This means that you will need to undertake a skills assessment as a requirement.

This is the link you will need to give you all the info you require, in particular refer to booklet 5 as it breaks down all the requirements for eligability etc:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.../subclass-186/

If you have not been with one single, same employer for two years or more you will only be able to apply for ENS direct entry stream. This means that you will need to undertake a skills assessment as a requirement.

This is the link you will need to give you all the info you require, in particular refer to booklet 5 as it breaks down all the requirements for eligability etc:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.../subclass-186/

Thanks Tickled Pink,

I have been working with single sponsoring employer since more than 2 years. Would I be eligible to apply for Temporary Residence Translition Stream? Thanks[h=4][/h]

Then no, it must be a 457 visa, for two years, same employer. With one year on the 457 you will only be eligable for the direct entry stream and will need to do the skills assessment.

I have already got positive skill assessment from ACS for nominated occupation. But haven't got 3 years total experience. Will it work?

No. You must have three years post qualification experience. It is a seperate part of the eligability criteria for both of the ENS streams. If you don't have three years post qual work experience in the field directly relevant to your nominated occupation you will have to wait until you do to apply.

No. You must have three years post qualification experience. It is a seperate part of the eligability criteria for both of the ENS streams. If you don't have three years post qual work experience in the field directly relevant to your nominated occupation you will have to wait until you do to apply.

Thanks Tickled Pink,

So there's no way other than wait 1 year to complete 3 years?

For the direct entry stream, which since you have not got the two year working requirement with your current employer, is the only stream you could currently go for, it clearly states the three year post qual, in requirement, in addition to a positive skills assessment, this is on page 22 of booklet 5.

Archived