Quick question - ENS186 lodging

Petkula73

Hi - very quick one...

I have just lodged the employers part of my ENS186 on their behalf (all legit - they just didn't want to pay $530!).

What is the procedure now - do I need to wait for immigration to acknowledge this back to the company before I can submit the employee part?

Not using an agency as they wanted $4500 to submit a few forms...

Thanks

Hi - very quick one...

I have just lodged the employers part of my ENS186 on their behalf (all legit - they just didn't want to pay $530!).

What is the procedure now - do I need to wait for immigration to acknowledge this back to the company before I can submit the employee part?

If lodged correctly you should have received the confirmation of lodgment immediately. If a valid Nomination application was lodged, you can lodge the Visa application immediately using the nomination TRN.

Not using an agency as they wanted $4500 to submit a few forms...

Thanks

If you have only submitted “a few forms” you will need to supply a lot more documenation for the Nomination application.

If lodged correctly you should have received the confirmation of lodgment immediately. If a valid Nomination application was lodged, you can lodge the Visa application immediately using the nomination TRN.

If you have only submitted “a few forms” you will need to supply a lot more documenation for the Nomination application.

Thanks for the information.

Apologies if this sounded a bit dismissive to visa agencies as they certainly offer a very valuable service. We just couldn't justify paying the $4500 extra from our own pockets after my employers didn't honour an earlier promise to pay for this visa. However, I am hoping this will be straight forward for us as our application is pretty simple - employed by a multinational company for 15 years and transferred the same role to Australia.

Archived