SkillSelect details Update

arq

Hi All,I have a question regarding SkillSelect EOI. If for example I submitted my EOI on 15th June 2013 and gain additional 5 points because of an increase in my age 2 months later, will my date of effect be 15th June or the date on which I updated my existing application i.e 15th Aug?Regards,Arq

Hi All,I have a question regarding SkillSelect EOI. If for example I submitted my EOI on 15th June 2013 and gain additional 5 points because of an increase in my age 2 months later, will my date of effect be 15th June or the date on which I updated my existing application i.e 15th Aug?Regards,Arq

You can update ur EOI any number of times for any reason. However the initial submission date only will be taken into consideration.

If you submitted your application before 15th August, your birthday will have no impact on your points total.

Hi Littlefoot,

Can you pls explain why my points total will not increase after my birthday keeping in view that the application was launched prior to it?

Can you pls explain why my points total will not increase after my birthday keeping in view that the application was launched prior to it?

Because points related to age are assessed at the point the application is submitted. Remember, your EOI is not an application; if you have submitted an EOI but haven't yet applied for your visa, your points will change accordingly and you should receive notification about this (do log in and check, though). If you have received an invitation to apply and lodged an application, any subsequent birthday that would affect your points total, either favourably or otherwise, is inconsequential.

" Remember, your EOI is not an application; if you have submitted an EOI but haven't yet applied for your visa, your points will change accordingly and you should receive notification about this (do log in and check, though)"

That means my points total should increase with my birthday before receiving an invite? Pls correct me if I am wrong

Archived