Is Any 1 Movin 2 PERTH !!!

Guest lucie-emily

Guest lucie-emily

heyy

does any 1 no what kind of thing there is 2 do in perth im into sports is there alot of sport activities 2 do out there

any 1 who noes can u reply plz :)

lucie x

Guest wendy and neil

hi lucie-emily

I am moving to perth soon too! Dont know when but will before October 2008! I am looking forward to it but also very scared and nervous about meeting new people!!

I am only ten but would love to speak to other people who are moving there too!!!

Lois

Guest lucie-emily

hi lois

im scared about makin new friends aswell but alot of ppl have told me that its easy 2 make friends out there

were abouts in perth r u moving 2

lucie xx

Guest tracywilson

Hi there

We live in Kinross and my son James goes to Ocean reef High School ( great school). James is in year 10 and totally loves it here!. Within a couple of days he had some friends and now I often have a house full!! we only been here for a few months and we all love it .

You WILL enjoy

tracyx

Guest wendy and neil

Hi

We are not totally sure but looking around Riverton, Rossmoyne areas.

I am moving with my mum and dad and brother owen who is fifteen.

Lois :wubclub:

Guest lucie-emily

hiya tracy

im glad im in year 10 now so when i get out there i will b in yr 11 but do i have a extra year at school ??

thanks 4 replyin

lucie x

• 1 year later...
Guest XxlaurenxX
heyy my names lucie i am 15

i am movin 2 perth at the end of the year

i was wondering if any 1 is gon 2 live out there or any 1 thats already living out there

heyy my name is lauren i am 14 and moving out there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest paigemarriott
Hey lucie

I have recently moved here....about a month ago and When i started school i felt really sick.But now i have lots of friends.I've even been invited to a girls pool party even though i barely know her.I've only been at my school for 3 weeks and i already feel like i've fitted in just fine.

Where abouts are you moving to in Perth.At the moment i'm living in Ocean Reef in Joondalup.But soon were moving to Kinross, just to rent.

Hope that has given you help :cute:

Love Harlea Kefford....(age 12)

xxxx

Hiya Haelea im paige and 12 yrs old and im moving to W.A Perth, Mandurah whats it like over there im a bit scared about school please reply

xx

• 3 months later...
Guest MeganHumphreys

hey i'm 15,

i've been in mandurah for just over a year now

but i pretty much live in perth city i love it so much

message me if you have any questions, happy to help darl

xxxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hiya Haelea im paige and 12 yrs old and im moving to W.A Perth, Mandurah whats it like over there im a bit scared about school please reply

xx

hi Paige,, im 12 this year and would like to make some friends around my age,, it seems everyone on pio is movin to perth!!! its reli frustrating coz i cant help them or anything coz im movin to queensland,, but if you still wanna talk i would be happy to,, adn i have msn if you wana talk more privately on there,,

Thanks,,

Jodie xx ; )

Guest englandfamily

hi - i have a daughter aged 15 in july and we have been living in perth now for 11 months and she loves it and has lots of friends.

Guest paigemarriott

heey. jodie,

im now in australia perth,mandurah halls head it great out here i do have msn yepp (: x

paigee

Guest paigemarriott
hi Paige,, im 12 this year and would like to make some friends around my age,, it seems everyone on pio is movin to perth!!! its reli frustrating coz i cant help them or anything coz im movin to queensland,, but if you still wanna talk i would be happy to,, adn i have msn if you wana talk more privately on there,,

Thanks,,

Jodie xx ; )

Heeey,

yee i have msn,

i am now in australia (:

xx

• 1 month later...
Guest XxlaurenxX

hey im 14 almost 15 im moving to perth as soon as our house sells and wanted someone the same age to talk to and hopefully be friends. write back please (:

hey im 14 almost 15 im moving to perth as soon as our house sells and wanted someone the same age to talk to and hopefully be friends. write back please (:

hey, I'm like in exactly the same position as you! I'm 15 and mocving to Perth as soon as my house sells! What abouts in Perth are you going?

from Elizabeth :) x

Archived