EOI degree question

Looking to submit my EOI this afternoon for a 189 visa.

I have a degree 'Bachelor of Science with Honours' in a construction related subject.

Skill select gives the following relative options and I'm after a second opinion as to which I should select...

1. Honours Degree (other)
  2. Honours Degree in Science, Business or Technology
  3. Bachelor Degree (other)
  4. Bachelor Degree in Science, Business or Technology

I'm pretty sure it has to be 2 'Honours Degree in Science, Business or Technology' but want to double check.

Thank you!

I'm not trying to blag that I studied one of those 3 subjects but thought the 'science' part of mine (BSc) would make it number 2... Hmm

I'm not trying to blag that I studied one of those 3 subjects but thought the 'science' part of mine (BSc) would make it number 2... Hmm

No mate that's fair enough. Just wondered if being in one was better than the other, that's all. Is there no help on the site?

No mate that's fair enough. Just wondered if being in one was better than the other, that's all. Is there no help on the site?

Thanks Paul. I've had a look online and also given diac a call but they wouldn't advise. The weighting is the same for all four anyway I think so it shouldn't matter too much. I just get paranoid of the process being delay because of a small technicality! Ha

Thanks Paul. I've had a look online and also given diac a call but they wouldn't advise. The weighting is the same for all four anyway I think so it shouldn't matter too much. I just get paranoid of the process being delay because of a small technicality! Ha

Know what you mean. Good luck, should be OK if they're all the same weighting but then it makes you wonder why they asked the question in the first place doesn't it.

Archived