Jump to content

Any dental hygienists that have migrated or looking to?


Recommended Posts

Welcome to PIO


The 190 and 489 are both state nominated visas, unless you have a eligible family member to sponsor you who lives in Regional Austrlaia for the 489 family sponsored. As your occupation is on SOL you could also look at the 189.


Which visa you go for is really dependent on how much points you have. Pass mark is 60 for all visas, but the 190 you get 5 points for state nomination, 489 10 points for state nomination or family sponsorship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...