Looking for Sponsorship

Bexiboo

Hi I am a critical care staff nurse looking for sponsorship in Brisbane or the Gold Coast area. Does anyone know of a good agency or if there are any jobs around at the moment. I already have my nursing registration, but it runs out at the end of November and I am worried I won't have enough time to find a job and get the visa.

Hi, I think it's really difficult at present to get sponsorship, especially Brisbane. You could try Plexus recruitment or healthcare Australia.

If you don't manage to get a job before Nov then would it be possible for you to visit Australia just to do the necessary ID and visit to AHPRA so your eligibility does not run out, then at least you will have another year before renewing rather than starting all over with application again.

I've read that some nurses have done this.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I am wondering if anyone can help me regarding nurse sponsorship and job situation in Australia right now. I have my ahpra,house is now on market and beginning to panic as dont have sponsorship or job yet

I don't think things will have changed much in the last month, I am not a nurse but it definitely feels like less sponsorship around at the moment. Why would you sell your house before having a visa lined up? Were you wanting to sell anyway? Have you not thought about skilled migration, much better visa.

Archived