Student Spouse Visa- NEED HELP

shehreen

Hi,hope everything Going wellim a big sort of problim regarding student visa and need ur helpmy huband is in australia with student 573 visa and i have applied the spouse visa from pakistan.My husband granted visa dated: 6th november 2012 and we get married dated : 6th janury 2013so im not initials documnets of My husband student visa bcz i was not his wife when he has lodge the visa however after arrive to australia he has submitted form 1022 for change of material status in DIAC center.i have applied for spouse visa offshore thorugh agent dated 5th julyafter one month i have get an email from DIAC that "your visa application is not valid as you are not in initial application of you husband student visa"situation is Clear that i was not his wife at that timehelp need in this regard

Student visas aren't my area of expertise, but from DIAC's website it looks like he just can't use Form 1022 to do that. He has to apply as directed here on DIAC's website in the "Application Process" section.

You may want to wait for someone else to confirm. As I said - not my area of expertise.

Student visas aren't my area of expertise, but from DIAC's website it looks like he just can't use Form 1022 to do that. He has to apply as directed here on DIAC's website in the "Application Process" section. You may want to wait for someone else to confirm. As I said - not my area of expertise.
Thanks for reply collegeGirlBut form 1022 is just for change the material status of applicant

Archived