Jump to content

Skills trade assessments for working in Perth

Recommended Posts

Me and my partner are going to Perth at the end of the year to do our 416 working visa for at least a year and we both hold NVQ 3 qualifications in Plumbing and Hairdressing and both with over six years experience, we'd like to know would we both need to have skills assessments done before we can get work ? I've seen that an assessment for Plumbing can cost £1300 this is a cost I'd like it avoid! If I'd absolutely have to take an assessment what would be the minimum level to be an employee? Any assistance would be appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...