Family Sponsored

khurrampc

Hi Alls,

I have been here in Victoria on PR for last one year , my family (wife and a son) here with me as well on PR , recently i am blessed by a baby girl here in Victoria , i am after to sponsor to my sister's husband who has got skill in ACT state not in Victoria.

For family sponsored visa main applicant need to get sponsored by those state family members where the applicant has got its occupation in that the same state or it can differ from the state?Does it matter if i sponsor to my sister husband if he does not have category in Victoria but exist in ACT?

Regards.

For family sponsored it has nothing to do with the state sponsored lists. To sponsor a family member they must have an occupation on SOL.

This will be for a 489 provisional visa, they need to live and work in regional Australia for 2 years before it becomes PR visa. As a provisional visa holder they are not entitled to Medicare or and child benefit help.

Therefore if occupation on ACT list, this would be better option as this will be for a PR 190 visa. If occupation not on SOL - family sponsored is not an option.

For family sponsored it has nothing to do with the state sponsored lists. To sponsor a family member they must have an occupation on SOL.

This will be for a 489 provisional visa, they need to live and work in regional Australia for 2 years before it becomes PR visa. As a provisional visa holder they are not entitled to Medicare or and child benefit help.

Therefore if occupation on ACT list, this would be better option as this will be for a PR 190 visa. If occupation not on SOL - family sponsored is not an option.

I really appreciate yours time and valuable information.Thanks a lot.

Archived