4211, Queensland

saunders clan

Does anyone live in Carrara, Queensland? I've been as a tourist but was wondering what it's like to live there.

Is it a good, safe, child-friendly area?

What are the nearby schools like?

What about other areas within this postcode, 4211?

Bit strange I know, but as it comes under Regional Australia and a low population growth area it could be where we settle. Family are only in Robina, so not far away.

Just interested in people's opinions. Honest ones!

Thanks,

Kate

There are a lot of fields and flood plains in Cararra and not that many houses (i know that probably sounds a bit odd,lol), its not a bad area and doesn't seem to carry a ''too avoid'' reputation so may be ideal if you can find a house you like and its in the regional catchment.

Cal x

Thanks,, i don't do Relocations any more, i havent for a few years now, i got bored and had a complete change.. Life is good, although a bit bloody cold at the minute,lol

Anyway ,back on areas, do you want to be in a built up area? Personally in the 4211 catchment i would put Clagriaba top of my list, followed by Gilston, Gaven and Advance town. These are spaced out acerage villages in the hinterland.

Pac Pines is a popular built up area and a bit like a huge uk estate with detached houses. Its very popular with english migrants.

Mount Nathan is nice, just out of it but near enough to everything but its an expensive area.

Highland Park and Nerang would be towards the bottom of my list :wink:

Hope this helps a bit

Cal x

Archived