Jump to content

457 to pr

Recommended Posts

My employer said they wanted to get the ball rolling on gaining PR and have requested our passports to start..

so i am assuming that they are planning to do the subclass 186 style visa.


I have been living and working here for 12months now.


If an employer does the relevant paperwork, is there ever normally a 'tie in period' with the employer?


What are the normal costs involved for me (457 sponsored) and my partner (457 spouse)


Any help is appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...