Need help about 457 visa offshore application

ricballi

Hi everyone,i need advise on my 457 visa dependent offshore application.

i m in australia ,but i m MRT and my partner already issue 457 visa last month,

i just want to know if i lodged offshore application and re enter australia again

will my offshore application have any effect if i re enter as i m holding bridging visa A and i wll get bridging visa B for traveling.

can anyone give me advise please

Cheers

ricky

Hold on. How are you on a bridging visa if you 457 application is an offshore one? What do you mean you are not MRT?

I m on Mrt still in Australia holding bridging visa A as I m still waiting to open my case but my gf already got 457 visa last month . I can not apply dependent 457 visa in Oz my said lawyer go out offshore and apply new 457 dependent visa and re enter again after apply. If I apply offshore will my application any effect if I re enter again ?

I m on Mrt still in Australia holding bridging visa A as I m still waiting to open my case but my gf already got 457 visa last month . I can not apply dependent 457 visa in Oz my said lawyer go out offshore and apply new 457 dependent visa and re enter again after apply. If I apply offshore will my application any effect if I re enter again ?

This is a complex matter which you should really discuss any questions with your agent/lawyer. I do not believe a public forum is the appropriate place to ask advice on such a complex issue. If you do not trust the advice from your agent/lawyer you should seek a second opinion.

Going off shore to lodge the subclass 457 add on application to avoid Section 48 of the Migration Act, may not necessarily solve your problems, as you will still need to meet Schedule 3 requirements before visa grant if you are on shore.

Archived