Visa 189- Team 7 GSM

hbtn123

Ivetka do you have anything pending o submit ?!

You see my case is different, i do partner points too (5). Did both of us done police check and medical, skill assesment eislt....and did also submitted, but as i read people say we can be asked for evidence of relationship so maybe this could be the only one thing. Nobody contact me till now and my file is in adelaide team since last tuesday so hopping nobody ever will just get grant. Also we didnt submitted form 80 but i heard that this is required from some of us.

Also whats interesting in our case is once i rang this week immigratium they said that we been allocated to team and same day i asked my agent he said no correspondance, he didnt even mentioned we are with some team....how come he cant see this ....is this possible?

How is going things with you? When they sent you to adelaide team how did you come to know and how many days from that time that you have CO?

I haven't called DIAC ivetka.. I'm just assuming that they have allocated me to a team or to a co . I'm not going to call them and learn from their stupid yes and no answers whether we've been allocated a co or not .

I'm hence still waiting . I suggest you fill up form 80 for both of you and compile all proof of both of you being together , this might speed up processing and maybe save you time or If you like to wait till co contacts you ,, that's fine too

I haven't called DIAC ivetka.. I'm just assuming that they have allocated me to a team or to a co . I'm not going to call them and learn from their stupid yes and no answers whether we've been allocated a co or not .

I'm hence still waiting . I suggest you fill up form 80 for both of you and compile all proof of both of you being together , this might speed up processing and maybe save you time or If you like to wait till co contacts you ,, that's fine too

Yep thats good, no i dont do anything yet,, same as you waiting. I only rang 2 times there 1st one rang nth hapend and second time i rang i been allocated ...so maybe call worth it. Now just quitly waiting.

Gret info,, my friend i study with work on immigratium,, she told me that my team 6 look after 189 and 485 visa....O my god, it will take ages to get to me,, amount of 485 visa applications are weight more than 189 in any other team.....Got year waiting game. What a luck...want to cry

so you never booked medicare check?you than lucky you have only medibank to do

I got a student visa 2 months ago, so I reckon I just need to do additional blood test only as I did Xray and medical check for student visa on May already. Anyways, good luck with your application, you'll get your visa soon

Hello,

Called immigration today , and they said a CO has been assigned , but cant see when CO was assigned , i caqlled last week to know the progress , CO was not assigned then , now that CO is assigned , hope everything happens faster , Please GOD help me

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry to bother you all but i'm a newbie here! :( I was hoping if someone could give me some guidance.

I submitted and paid for my subclass 189 (GSM) yesterday. All documents were uploaded.

One of the question was - 'Is the applicant currently, or have been known by any other names?'

I put down by old name. I changed my name back in 2009 by Deed Poll.

Somehow, after everything was submitted, all the confirmation letter from Immigration (including health check referral letter) - referred to me as my OLD name. I really don't know what to do or what I did wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to contact someone but sadly Immigration office does not open on weekend so I'm so paranoid. Can anyone shed me some light?

I would like to book my health check now but given that the name was in my OLD name. I really don't know what to do.

Thanks Guys

Sophie

Archived