When to start EOI?

CML1410

Hi, am just wondering when PIO people started to complete the EOI? Have sent off VETASSESS and waiting for reply, have IELTS next weekend and was thinking I might start completing the EOI ... but is it too early & should I wait til I get positive assessment back from VETASSESS? I just saw a post on here that seemed to show the person had the SS application and the EOI ready to go as soon as they got the VETASSESS positive result back, so started me thinking I could start to complete EOI online -- presumably you can start preparing it and actually submit it once you are ready??

Thanks for your answers :cool:

Oops baby pressed enter

Eg positive assessment etc. but you can just put in dummy answers to get to the next page...

And then when you get the final documents you only need to change one section and put it online :)

Oops baby pressed enter

Eg positive assessment etc. but you can just put in dummy answers to get to the next page...

And then when you get the final documents you only need to change one section and put it online :)

t

Thanks Tomate I might just go in and have a look!

I would just wait, it only takes about 30 minutes to fill in, so just do it when you have everything you need so you don't make any mistakes. I can see no advantage to filling it in now.

Thanks Rupert so it only takes about 30 mins to complete I had it in my head that it was going to be as hard to complete as Vetassess! When you say everything you need do you just need positive skills assessment & IELTS? Thanks

Thanks Rupert so it only takes about 30 mins to complete I had it in my head that it was going to be as hard to complete as Vetassess! When you say everything you need do you just need positive skills assessment & IELTS? Thanks

I did a dummy EOI once, just to get familiar and to help someone with a question. It is very easy and yes it took just over 30 minutes, so just wait and do it when you have the skills assessment and IELTS if you need it yes.

I did a dummy EOI once, just to get familiar and to help someone with a question. It is very easy and yes it took just over 30 minutes, so just wait and do it when you have the skills assessment and IELTS if you need it yes.

Thanks Rupert that info is very helpful!

Archived