white card and blue card wa perth

bwatt99

I never thought of doing a white card for site work before coming to perth wa,and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the white card and blue cards are for are they the same?if not what are each for or do you need both?

I normally wait for employers to pay for things like this back in uk,but i thought i better have this and maybe working against me in finding work,but im just looking for info as to what both are for and why there is blue and white im sure they are the same.

I never thought of doing a white card for site work before coming to perth wa,and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the white card and blue cards are for are they the same?if not what are each for or do you need both?

I normally wait for employers to pay for things like this back in uk,but i thought i better have this and maybe working against me in finding work,but im just looking for info as to what both are for and why there is blue and white im sure they are the same.

Im pretty sure the white card was brought in to replace the blue card. The advice Ive had is to get as many tickets as you can that are relevant to your trade as there are more than likely alot of other people going for the same job that already have the relevant tickets. Im booked in with choice industrial training to do white card, confined spaces and working at heights along with having my qualifications recognized as aqf qualifications. Theyve done me a good deal on all that so deff worth contacting them if your going to do a few tickets.

Archived