Ielts

cjenky

Hi everyone,

Does any one have any IELTS literature/books/cd etc they are willing to sell on? Especially the "New Insight into IELTS"? I have heard this is the best book to use. I am British born and bred but under no illusion that, that alone will make the test a walk in the park. Need to do some practice tests first. If anyone on here have finished with their books I would love to hear from you.

Thanks everyone

wouldn't know about quality, but if you have an iPhone, do a search for IELTS in the apps. There are loads of free ones. I stumbled on them when looking for something else. might be worth loading a few free ones to try.

There will probably be some for other smartphones in the app shops they have.

HTH

wouldn't know about quality, but if you have an iPhone, do a search for IELTS in the apps. There are loads of free ones. I stumbled on them when looking for something else. might be worth loading a few free ones to try.

There will probably be some for other smartphones in the app shops they have.

HTH

Hi

Thanks for this, great idea I never thought of that, just had a quick look and there are loads, thankyou

Claire

Hi Cjenky,

Simone Braverman does a great IELTS blog and has loads of helpful practice questions and tips. I too am born and bred in England however I'm sure that I wouldn't have done as well as I did without that website and top tips! Take a look, hope it helps.

Good Luck :smile:

After fri? Don't know what that means. If you're trying to say/ask if I'm happy or sad after the test then my answer would be that I usually don't have lots of feelings and almost always go by the following saying:

"Feelings are like your mother's breasts. You know where they are, but they're better left unfelt."

Thats great Levi if you could, it would be much appreicated. I've PM'd you. Thank you

Hi Cjenky,

Simone Braverman does a great IELTS blog and has loads of helpful practice questions and tips. I too am born and bred in England however I'm sure that I wouldn't have done as well as I did without that website and top tips! Take a look, hope it helps.

Good Luck :smile:

Archived