pet insurance in oz

gparkes

Hi Guys,

My boys are flying out to melbourne next monday!!! Yipee i am so excited but am also very nervous about them and hope they will be ok.

I haven't seen them since we moved here in December so just can't wait to get a cuddle from them.

Anyway enough of me rambling.

what i was wanting to ask is does anyone have any recommendations regarding pet insurance here?

I have looked online for a few quotes and they don't seem to ask you much regarding your dog ect

What has everyone else done regarding this??

Gail

Guest oz migration

Hi Gail

If you have insurance with the likes of Suncorp you normally have the option to add your pets etc. Suncorp are normally very good you pay extra but they 'deliver' (payout) in times of need - which is what insurance is all about !

You can always pop into the local newsagent and locate the 'pet' magazines and they are full of companies or your local vet, RSPCA etc.

Kind regards

Chris

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hi guys.

yeah never thought of asking that question,good one.we have a little cocker spaniel,currently insured through our insurance company that we use for contents and buildings insurance,they guve us 10% off for having the dog insured aswell,have a good reputation for paying out in time of need to. when we get to oz,going to enquire with whoever we have contents insurance with, might give a discount too.

nic x:jiggy:

Archived