Visa 190 help please

Edzi

I have just updated my eoi for a 190. I am unsure what to put in the section would i consider working and living outside of the requested metropolitan city. I put for WA. I am prepared to work and live anywhere in wa but at first I would rather live in Ellenbrook where my sis lives and try and get a job. So what do i put? Is Ellenbrook in Perth? Also is it the same as the visa 189 that i have five years before i have to move? Also at the end it says confirmation of points for 189, 190 and 489. Where has the 489 come from? I just logged out.

I have just updated my eoi for a 190. I am unsure what to put in the section would i consider working and living outside of the requested metropolitan city. I put for WA. I am prepared to work and live anywhere in wa but at first I would rather live in Ellenbrook where my sis lives and try and get a job. So what do i put? Is Ellenbrook in Perth? Also is it the same as the visa 189 that i have five years before i have to move? Also at the end it says confirmation of points for 189, 190 and 489. Where has the 489 come from? I just logged out.

You need to select any of the major places in WA. Just for the application form, no need to worry much. You can select Ellenbrook and give two line reasons why you chose that place.

You need to chose 190 at the end of the application and proceed.

Archived