RRV advice

dreamtime

hi

I have been thinking that it is time to apply for a right to return visa. As a family of four, we have PR Visa which expire in Oct 2013. We lived and worked in Australia for 18 months and are desperate to return, we have no close ties in Australia i.e property, back accounts ... I would hope to get a one year RRV but am unsure of what evidence I can produce as reasons to return were mainly family issues. Any one any tips or pointers??

You say expires in Oct 2013 is that correct? Produce anything you can think of. Family issues do count . Anything that can be perceived to be a compelling and compassionate reason is good. Things you might not even think of but they will all be considered. Job reasons, Education, Illness etc etc Best of luck. How long have you been out of Australia?

You say expires in Oct 2013 is that correct? Produce anything you can think of. Family issues do count . Anything that can be perceived to be a compelling and compassionate reason is good. Things you might not even think of but they will all be considered. Job reasons, Education, Illness etc etc Best of luck. How long have you been out of Australia?

I believe the "compelling and compassionate reasons" applies to people that have been absent from Australia for more than five years. In their circumstances, they need to demonstrate substantial ties. I would think about getting back over there before the visa expires.

came back to UK in Aug..2010, and have tried really hard to settle back have done the usual bought house and busy with work. We just cant shake the feeling of wanted to be back in Oz. Its a pity the housing market is still fragile as have been unable to sell at a realistic price.

Archived