28 days to scan all paperwork??

chrishardy

Can someone please give me a bit of advice, I read somewhere that you have 28 days to upload all your documents, is this right? Is this from the day you apply? And what if you haven't got a case officer in those 28 days and they ask you for some more supporting evidence??

Arrgghhhh can someone please put my mind at rest?!?

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can someone please give me a bit of advice, I read somewhere that you have 28 days to upload all your documents, is this right? Is this from the day you apply? And what if you haven't got a case officer in those 28 days and they ask you for some more supporting evidence??

Cheers

Chris

Don't panic. You have 28 days from when your case officer is allocated. She/he will send you am email advising of what other documents are required. Up till your CO is allocated, I would advise you to upload as much as possible from your list of requested docs. This saves a mad rush when your CO is allocated.

Hope this helps.

Bee

Cheers

Chris

Just upload your documents as soon as you can, presumably you would have everything to hand anyway. There are lots of things to get stressed about during the migration journey, uploading documents isn't one of them.

Archived