40SP - Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia

Guest HelenaBooth

Guest HelenaBooth

Hello!

I Hope you are all super.

we are trying to sort out our 40SP - Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia forms and also 47SP Forms, but we need some assistance, we also wanna try to not go through an agent, as you pay just over double what the visa costs to go it alone.

Any help offa any one who has filled in these forms would be great :-)

One of my questions is... my partner got his visa from his dad being born in oz, so he is Ozzy by decent, now on the form it only has ... birth and grant, and to how he got his citizenship... I think its grant? he thinks it birth!!

Also he nor myself have ever been to Oz, so when its asking questions about our house? I dont understand...

:no: I feel a bit sad, as cant afford an agent but cant afford to do it wrong.. we wanna be gone by End Aug!

Have a great day

Helena (22) Anthony (23)

xx

Guest Paul n Ness

Hi Helena

Welcome to PIO!!!

We are in the same situation - I have oz citizenship by descent and am acting as sponsor for my OH. We are doing the paperwork ourselves too! I get alot of information from this site but also ask lots of questions on the oz embassy website - email inquiry form.

If you have any specific questions send me a pm and I will see if I can help.

GOOD LUCK!!

Ness :wubclub:

PS Where are you thinking of going in oz??

Guest mandy1970

Hi

We are doing our visa ourselves as ours is more straight forward as I am citizen by birth. From what I have read on here if you go for any other visa it would be worthwhile as they seem more complicated.

My question is when they ask how are you going to support who you are sponsoring - what do you put. Im at home with the kids and its hubby working. Any help?

Good luck with the forms. I have had a lot of info from here just have a good look.

Mandy

Guest HelenaBooth
Hi Helena

Welcome to PIO!!!

We are in the same situation - I have oz citizenship by descent and am acting as sponsor for my OH. We are doing the paperwork ourselves too! I get alot of information from this site but also ask lots of questions on the oz embassy website - email inquiry form.

If you have any specific questions send me a pm and I will see if I can help.

GOOD LUCK!!

Ness :wubclub:

PS Where are you thinking of going in oz??

Hello Ness!

Nice to hear from someone doing the same things as us (but the other way around) I would like to be succesful first time without an agent as they cost so much :arghh: How much of the forms have you completed?

Have you put that you were granted the visa or were born into it? I think it is grant.

Also either of us have ever been to Oz, have you> :wacko:

We are looking at Brisbane or Adelaide what about u? :wubclub:

Helena xx

Guest HelenaBooth
Hi

We are doing our visa ourselves as ours is more straight forward as I am citizen by birth. From what I have read on here if you go for any other visa it would be worthwhile as they seem more complicated.

My question is when they ask how are you going to support who you are sponsoring - what do you put. Im at home with the kids and its hubby working. Any help?

Good luck with the forms. I have had a lot of info from here just have a good look.

Mandy

Hello :cute:

I dont know what support, we are just putting how much we have in savings as you have to be able to support yourself for the first two years, not sure on anything else though.

Its annoying, agents cost so much, but they would kinda the the stress away a bit

I dont know what to write:nah:

xxx

Archived