TRA time scale May/June

Shearer

Hi sent away tra end of May (second time as agent forgot to send away some documents with it) was wondering if it gets processed any quicker if its a re assessment? Also if anybody has heard anything back yet who has recently send their away.

Completed ielts on Saturday so also waiting on they results. Can't wait for waiting to be over.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a look back and received letter on 3rd July so hoping they have a quicker turn around second time and I hear by next month.

We have been going thru an agent and they have not filled me with confidence thru this. Should have done it myself but when we started out I was heavily pregnant and felt it would take the pressure off. I feel they have added to the pressure and I feel it is out of our hands. So have to wait on them gettin back to me with regards if successful or not. If it fails again because they forgot documents again then I'll be demanding my money back from them.

Dear all,

I am processing Australia PR, for the qualification accessemnet i send all documnets to my agent for TRA , and he said he handover all the document to TRA , before May 1. So for no reply when i asked my agent, now he said TRA returned all the document back through postal address, and not clear where the TRA department send my documents.

My question is

How can i confirm my agent logged mt TRA document before May1?

If TRA returned or reject my document with any issue how can i trace it?

If the document return by TRA where they will send the document whether to my address or my agent address?

If it was unsuccessful they would advise that you have 60 working days to hand in anything else that they require. they sent letter to our agent who sent us a copy of it. You could get reference number from agent and phone tra yourself?

Archived