Help with expression of interest form please

Edzi

Hi, just a few things I am not sure about. Please can anyone help.

1 - Country of birth - Do I put England or United Kingdom? They are both options.

2 - Country of passport - The only option is British-citizen on the drop down but that is not a country? Shall I just put British-citizen?

3 - Usual Country of residence - England or united kingdom?

4 - Are there any family members I would like to be included in a future application - I have put yes. Then it asks how many family members - Do i include myself in that which is (5) or without me which will be (4).

5 - I have a Bachelor of Science with Honours in clinical nursing practice with first class honours - What qualification do i put it under (Bachelor degree in science, business or technology or honors degree in science, business or technology or bachelor degree or honors degree (other)?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, just a few things I am not sure about. Please can anyone help.

1 - Country of birth - Do I put England or United Kingdom? They are both options.

2 - Country of passport - The only option is British-citizen on the drop down but that is not a country? Shall I just put British-citizen?

3 - Usual Country of residence - England or united kingdom?

4 - Are there any family members I would like to be included in a future application - I have put yes. Then it asks how many family members - Do i include myself in that which is (5) or without me which will be (4).

5 - I have a Bachelor of Science with Honours in clinical nursing practice with first class honours - What qualification do i put it under (Bachelor degree in science, business or technology or honors degree in science, business or technology or bachelor degree or honors degree (other)?

Thank you

How did you go with #5 Edzi?

I put for question five in the drop down box Bachelor of science, business or technology. I thought about it and it does say bachelor of science on my certificate and then below it says in clinical nursing. Anyway, i got an invite this weekend and then submitted my visa 189 a few days ago so hopefully i have filled it in right for that question.

Archived