AASW timescales

jen140977

Guest Geordie lass
Hi all, does any one know of the process time for AASW??:biggrin:

assuming you are talking about skills assessment? Mine took about 6 weeks.

Guest Geordie lass
I am sending mine off today. What document did you send and what was missing? I have limited bank statements from my old employer and getting more is next to impossible so worried AASW will request them causing delay.

I can't really remember as it was a couple of years ago. But their website gives all the info.

• 5 months later...

Hi Geordie,

Given that you are the only one in the long threads that i read, that's currently studying in Oz, I wanted to ask how has been your experience studying there, and if you considerate it's better for job prospects to make a Master or a two years honors..i have a bachelor degree in psychology but no experience, ACCU says both, honors and masters are elegible for AASW registration.

My question is because, i think it's more difficult to get a job if you are a master degree graduate with no experience, and i would need to get job as soon i finsh, So after a year (of working experience in Oz) i may be able to apply for PR.

Also, what can you tell me about hospital's work? Most people in this forum speaks about CP, but i have seen hospital jobs out there..but there's no much info in the forum.

Hope you can give me some advice.

Claudia,

Archived