For Hire

MACDONALDO67

One male. Aged 40 years of age. 14st 6lb, very fit and healthy. Experienced in Railways and Railway work, station, freight, signalling, Control Operations. Possesses a HGV licence. Very careful driver. Can speak a bit of Spanish. Will do anything for sponsorship, (well within reason coz I have a wife and kids) and very rarely off work sick. Fantastic attitutde to life and work and 100% behind getting the job done right first time. Absolute workhorse and looking to get out of this Cesspit (my opinion and does not represent others). Prepared to learn plumbing, bricklaying, electrical and anything that meets the Australian's "Come here life is better than that S**Thole of a Country called Britain" criteria. Looking for sponsorship but must have at least $40,000 a year, (o and yes that includes the Medicare deduction)

Well it's worth a go. You just don't know who reads these posts.

Anyway, have received replies from ARG Freight in Perth and Queensland Rail. Thanks for replying.

Connex in Melbourne replied after 3 days (better late than never) and gave me a link to click onto to apply, which went to "404 Not Found, The requested URL /about_employ/index.asp was not found on this server.Go to Home page". Yeah thanks.

So it's CV time, or Resume time as per the Australian code.

So what's next. Interview if I am lucky and an expensive flight across to be told thanks but no thanks ????? Hope I'm wrong but the consolation is at least I will have visited Australia at last.

So it's Perth first then Brisbane. :twitcy:

Archived