Registered nurse needs advice on sponsorship

misslisa

Hi all,Im a 42 year old nurse from UK living in Queensland.I would love some advice.

I would like to know about getting a sponsorship Ive tried most avenues and agencies advertise they do sponsorship when i contact them they say no.Has anyone got a sponsorship from the uk first if so could they give me the agency contact numbers.I have aged care,community,residential,ward and rehab experience.I miss sout on a skills visa by 5 points.Thankyou

Welcome to poms in oz. Do the agencies give you a reason for not sponsoring? Is it you or in general?

Hi paul thankyou will look the company up,and blossom they say they not sponsoring at mo in general x

Guest genorm

Where abouts in QLD are you - and is that where you want to stay? What visa are you currently on - and when does it expire? Are you RGN or EN, registered with AHPRA - and when did you last work as a nurse?

​Dave

Hi all,Im a 42 year old nurse from UK living in Queensland.I would love some advice.

I would like to know about getting a sponsorship Ive tried most avenues and agencies advertise they do sponsorship when i contact them they say no.Has anyone got a sponsorship from the uk first if so could they give me the agency contact numbers.I have aged care,community,residential,ward and rehab experience.I miss sout on a skills visa by 5 points.Thankyou

Where abouts in QLD are you - and is that where you want to stay? What visa are you currently on - and when does it expire? Are you RGN or EN, registered with AHPRA - and when did you last work as a nurse?

​Dave

hi dave im on the Gold coast i would like to stay here,im on an eta visa and have to keep getting out of oz every 3 months on visa run but dont mind that cos wanted travel however runs out in october,i didnt come over here with intention to nurse but met australian guy living with him its too early to go down de facto route,visa runs out this october but hope i can get extension till i get a job as want to tour all of australia,any ideas,thanks for replying.lisa Sorry been registered nurse five years last worked 7 months ago as been traveling,registered nurse and yes i am APHRA registered,miss out on points visa by five points x

Guest genorm
hi dave im on the Gold coast i would like to stay here,im on an eta visa and have to keep getting out of oz every 3 months on visa run but dont mind that cos wanted travel however runs out in october,i didnt come over here with intention to nurse but met australian guy living with him its too early to go down de facto route,visa runs out this october but hope i can get extension till i get a job as want to tour all of australia,any ideas,thanks for replying.lisa Sorry been registered nurse five years last worked 7 months ago as been traveling,registered nurse and yes i am APHRA registered,miss out on points visa by five points x

Lisa, can you please send me your CV by email to admin@bestjobsinoz.co.uk and I'll let you know if I can help.

Archived