190 pr

Hi All,

I am from INDIA and in the process of applying for 190 VISA and uploading documents.

As i am married i have mentioned my spouse name also in application but my spouse is not accompanying me as i am seperated from her since past 6 months and we did not go along well. She doesnt even want to divorce me nither she wants to stay with me.:arghh:

She wont be ready to undergo medical examination for my VISA which is quiet obvious.

Anyone please guide me what do i do now?

What document i upload so that migration services do not ask for her PCC and Health certificates.:no:

Any notorized statement stating that i am seperated from my wife for past 8 months and wont continue our relationship in future should work?

My 1 year effort ....every minute i counted for this moment to come ..now when i am at last stage my wife has become biggest hinderance in my progress.:cry: ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME...GOD CANT BE SO CRUEL TO ME:cry:

Guest The Pom Queen

It may be worth chatting with an agent. I suppose from their point of view if you are not divorced there is a chance you and your wife may get back together and she would then be able to apply to join you

I would give conciliation a try. Does your wife want to come to Australia though? Perhaps being away from family and the familar is all just too daunting. The process of immigration of course needs to be a joint one as I'm sure you are away.

Can't the prospect of starting a new life in a new land not be exciting for your wife? India is not so far away worth trying to arrive at some arrangment. I would put my marital affairs above Australia though unless conciliatory gestures are of no future consideration.

Just remember Australia can be a very lonely place coming to alone.