190 visa times? How long did you or have you been waiting?

LisaO

Hi we started the process of applying for a190 visa about 12 week ago. I know we've a long way to go but just wondered how long it took for you to get yours com start to finish & for those of you still on going how long has it been so far? I feel abit in limbo at the moment, I don't want to get carried away doing things if its going to be a really long time but equally I don't want to be unorganised when the time comes.

We still can't really say how long it takes because of all the unknowns, such as date of his assessment, when you lodge your EOI, when you are invited, if you are obtaining state sponsorship, dates of medicals, police reports etc.

I'm not being difficult but everyone works at different paces, but at least the OH has done his IELTS and you have sent his paperwork off which in my mind is one of the worst parts, trying to find all the paperwork to back up his experience and training.