Pet Air Scotland

sazgeering

Hi sazgeering,

PetAir Scotland is a branch of the main UK company PetAir based near Windsor. Bob from PetAir has a thread on shipping pets on here. We recently moved from Glasgow to Adelaide and we used PetAir and I can honestly say they were wonderful. Their quote for the 'gold' service included collection from a scottish postcode and then a road journey to the kennels in Windsor and an overnight stay before the flight to break it all up a bit. I did get a quote from a Scottish-based company in Dunfermline who I've heard good reviews from also but they were going to Fly our dog from Edinburgh to London making the total flight journey (time in the box) longer so we were keen to minimise this. PetAir were absolutely brilliant in the planning stages and took care of everything. We left 6 weeks before our dog so he was with the in-laws for all the final stages and it was good to know they were in control of everything and the in-laws didn't need to worry about a thing. My husband and I are both vets ourselves and knowing PetAir is run by vets and veterinary nurses definitely added to the peace of mind. We couldn't fault a thing and really think that the 'gold' service was worth the extra money.

Let me know if you want any other info :)

Emma

Thanks for your reply - I noticed after posting this that pet air Scotland is basically pet air UK - but still good to get some feedback on how good they are - so thank you for your reply! Being run by vets would definitely be a positive for us too - I'm a bit anxious about our cat making the journey, but I'm sure it'll be worth it - he'll love sunbathing when he joins us! :-)

Archived