Not sure about what life holds !

gilliantay

Got my 20 year old daughter home from hospital tonight - rather severe asthma attack where she just about died.

Now, I am still sure about moving to australia but it has made me rethink my strategy as to how I am going to get her out there too if we are succesful with out visa.

We all go on about our families that we leave behind - but this has been one almighty wake up call to me.

I have a lot of thinking to do regarding this scenario.

Not sure what I am going to do - I think I will just enjoy her ' being here' for the moment.

Gill

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi Gill

Yes i bet it gave you a wake up call scarey stuff. I suffered from sever asthma when i was younger & so did my son. Just want to send you a big hug.

Janette

Thanks for that Janette - just need to sort out what I am going to do now !

She has not been bothered by her asthma since being a kid so this has come as a big shock......

At the end of the day, they are always your kids - no matter what age they are.......they are always dependent on you

Gill

Gill,

Thank goodness that your daughter is now ok - lets hope this dosent happen again - what a almighty shock to you it must have been & to your daughter.

Don't blame you for one minute rethinking your situation and your impending move to Oz - im sure there will be a way that your daughter will be able to come with you.

All the best

gizmo x

Hi Gizmo,

Thanks for that - daughter is taking it all in her stride - doesn't seem to realise the severity of it all !!!!

Meanwhile, I am having a nervous breakdown on everyones behalf.......

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be a trained nurse - ignorance is bliss as I say !!!!!!

Thanx

Gill x

Guest Pingpongpom

Hi Gill:)..so pleased to hear your daughter is home..all the best and hope that she recovers real quick!..as you say they take it in their stride and we oldies just freak!!

Pingpong:cute:or Tess

Archived