getting a temp working holiday visa to change tickets over until 190 arrives?

deeacz

hi guys i wonder if anyone could please help me ;

Im waiting for my VETASSES to come back, all being well my 190 visa should be completed around sep my agent thinks. My husband company have asked him to go over before hand to get his tickets (HR license excavtor etc) changed over ready for when we move. He has got a working holiday visa so is he allowed to go over whilst we are waiting for our visa? can he go over to meet with his bosses and get his tickets changed and research the area for us to all move or not? I realise that the working holiday visa is meant to be for single people, he got it a few months back after personal issues and we thought actually if you have this it would be perfect if you could research the suburbs before we come out. Or will this just ruin my 190 via?

any advise would be really helpful guys thanks

As you haven't applied for the 190 visa, yes your can use the WHV. The only thing with the WHV, is that if you have children they can not enter Australia, while your husband is on the WHV. Being married will not affect the visa, just strictly no children can be in Australia while on WHV.

Thank you so much for you help i really appreciate it, i hardly slept last night panicking we had royally messed up my changes. me and my son wont travel until my 190 visa comes it just made sense to us to use his visa for him to do his tickets and research the areas without wife and child in tow x

Archived