Wrong list of medical clinics

JoannaAch

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with organizing my medical examination - the ehealth system only gives me a list of clinics in Bulgaria to choose from... I have never lived in (not even been to) Bulgaria... I checked 5 times that the "usual country of residence" in my application is Germany. Has anybody faced that same problem? Or does anybody have some suggestions of what I should do? I do not want to wait for CO with medicals... Should I maybe email them somehow?

Please help, any information is most welcome!

Joanna

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with organizing my medical examination - the ehealth system only gives me a list of clinics in Bulgaria to choose from... I have never lived in (not even been to) Bulgaria... I checked 5 times that the "usual country of residence" in my application is Germany. Has anybody faced that same problem? Or does anybody have some suggestions of what I should do? I do not want to wait for CO with medicals... Should I maybe email them somehow?

Please help, any information is most welcome!

Joanna

You can find a list of the approved panel doctors in Germany on the DIAC website.

​I see 7 total for Germany. I suppose it's just barely possible that the specific tests you need are not available in Germany, but that doesn't sound right. I'd suggest you call the closest clinic to you and double check that they can do all the tests you need for your visa.

Hi, Thanks for answering!

I already checked with the clinic close to me and they do all the tests. I think there is something wrong with the online application and that is why I am getting wrong list of clinics... I am just not sure if I should just do the medicals "manually" or maybe inform somebody that it is wrong?

Hi, Thanks for answering!

I already checked with the clinic close to me and they do all the tests. I think there is something wrong with the online application and that is why I am getting wrong list of clinics... I am just not sure if I should just do the medicals "manually" or maybe inform somebody that it is wrong?

Do you have your case officer's contact details? If so, then absolutely - email or phone them to check, but I think you should be OK going direct to the clinic. If you have your TRN or HAP ID, then the clinic will be able to ensure your medicals get to the right place. We did our medicals last year and didn't bother with eHealth - we went direct to the closets clinic with our TRN ID.

Do you have your case officer's contact details? If so, then absolutely - email or phone them to check, but I think you should be OK going direct to the clinic. If you have your TRN or HAP ID, then the clinic will be able to ensure your medicals get to the right place. We did our medicals last year and didn't bother with eHealth - we went direct to the closets clinic with our TRN ID.

No, I just lodged my application today. I guess I will just make an appointment at the clinic and take the forms 160 and 26 and TRN with me.

Thanks!

No, I just lodged my application today. I guess I will just make an appointment at the clinic and take the forms 160 and 26 and TRN with me.

Thanks!

You'll be fine - we didn't even try using eHealth, we just called the clinic directly with the TRN and took the forms with us.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, I got same problem. They have bug in system. I live in Sydney and I got list of clinics in Japan. And I'm from Europe. :) So I booked without over their website.

That's actually good news for me (sorry for that), I was just so worried that I made a mistake somewhere in the application! I will make the appointment today:)

Archived