Nurses with diplomas

NorthumbrianDavid

Really basic question which has probably/surely been asked before - feel free to point me off to another thread, but:

My wife is a qualified nurse with 10 years experience but she holds a diploma and not the full degree. Would this be 10 points for the visa? Is an Aussie diploma the same as a UK one?

Points Evidence required

20 Documents that prove you have a Doctorate degree

15 Documents that prove you have at least a Bachelor degree (including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters)

10 Documents that prove you have an Australian Diploma or trade qualification

10 Documents that prove you have an award or qualification recognised by the assessing authority in the assessment of the skilled occupation

Thanks

Guest Guest 47403
Really basic question which has probably/surely been asked before - feel free to point me off to another thread, but:

My wife is a qualified nurse with 10 years experience but she holds a diploma and not the full degree. Would this be 10 points for the visa? Is an Aussie diploma the same as a UK one?

Points Evidence required

20 Documents that prove you have a Doctorate degree

15 Documents that prove you have at least a Bachelor degree (including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters)

10 Documents that prove you have an Australian Diploma or trade qualification

10 Documents that prove you have an award or qualification recognised by the assessing authority in the assessment of the skilled occupation

Thanks

10 points when she does the skills assesment ANMAC will advise her of it, but it's definately 10.

Archived