Anmac processing times

fateh

Dear Friends, I am very new to this forum and have a quick question if you could help me???

I have applied for Modified Skill ass on 1 march 2013 and waiting for any reply.My visa is about to finish So can you please tell me if anmac really take 12 weeks or longer or could give the LOD earlier as well....

Your experience and views regarding this could help me...

Thank you everyone.

Dear Nic1171,

Just a quick question dear....were u in australia wen u applied for ANMAC or u were overseas; as they took so long to approve ur skill assessment... and also can u please tell me if we get email after approval or the letter in mail..

Thanks

Hi Im still in Uk, I got an email when it went to second assessor, then an email to say when it was successful followed by letter in post. Good luck

hi Nic, can u please clarify the second assessor means??are they assigning two assessors for each file.. N do they notify us about first assessor as well or just jumping to the second one.. I m bit concerned because almost 2 mths are over and i havnt heard anything from anmac and i m in aus at the moment..

Hi this was qouted ina na email 'I have now completed the initial review and it must go to the 2nd assessor to check that my assessment is fine'. I was in regular contact with my assessor perhaps as they kept requesting extra info! Might be worth you emailing them to enquire re progress?. good luck

Archived