189 whats next query....

hiya

sorry if all this has been asked before but.....

189 completed and submitted with payment 28/3/13 and staus says submitted/receipt can be printed....blah blah

uploaded every certificate i own/brownie badges/swimming badges...blah blah

then tried to upload husbands and kids stuff ie passports/id/his skills asssessment stuff but no access to their 'bit'- only my name keeps popping up on the upload section...... hence uploaded everything into my section.....hmmmm

never have i seen the word 'lodged' is this a problem? they have taken my cash tho'.....

obv no CO allocated yet....web says 4 weeks but on another page it says 10 weeks ???

am i missing something or is this normal?

police checks and ielts etc all uploaded

why am i not seeing the word lodged?

is it better to use an immigration team?

how long is average wait on 189 now to get a CO?

not done medicals yet as no idea if iam even in the system yet/where would they send the results etc if no case officer etc.....

i was told my application was now in 'australia' at the start from the london offices but nothing else...

is there a number i can ring in adelaide or brisbane to chase it all up or a form i can fax/email to them?

feeling a bit stuck and no idea if progressing or what?

any help to calm my anxieties grateful!

thanku

yep, on the last page all our names are listed but it says ' no next steps are available' under each name altho it allowed me to upload all my stuff etc

no idea if should have done this but it allowed me to upload everything ok

however unable to upload for rest of family unless it goes under my name

hmmmm

that screen has never changed since 28/3 other than a whole heap of uploaded stuff under my name....wondering if i should paysomeone to check it all for us but again dont want to panic too son as only 4 weeks this coming weekend....

thanks

yep, on the last page all our names are listed but it says ' no next steps are available' under each name altho it allowed me to upload all my stuff etc

hmmmm

that screen has never changed since 28/3 other than a whole heap of uploaded stuff under my name....wondering if i should paysomeone to check it all for us but again dont want to panic too son as only 4 weeks this coming weekend....

thanks

It seems lots of people are having issues with the new system. Have you tried contacting technical support? Or using google chrome to see if that's any different? I regularly get screen blanks when using internet explorer, but not with chrome.

hmmmm

thanks

We had exactly the same problem. We uploaded what we could and then left it and last week we received an email from DIAC stating we had been allocated Adelaide processing centre and when we logged back in hey presto they are now requesting we upload documents against the evidence type; some are listed a recommended and others as required.

I think we are all rushing and the system is not that sophisticated and is subject to some sort of manual intervention or programme to generate the evidence types to upload documents against.

Archived