Trampoline coaches required in WA

highflyers

[TABLE=width: 900]

[TR]

[TD]A family run Trampoline and Gymnastics Academy situated in Wangara, 20 minutes North of Perth, is looking for qualified trampolining coaches.

Over 1200 athletes ranging from kindy gym through to competitive athletes attend our gym each week. We require a qualified/experienced Trampoline coach to become a part of our trampoline coaching team.

We are covered by the Fitness Industry Award, so your pay will be commensurate on your level of coaching and age.

To be eligible for this role you must be able to support and catch somersaults and have a good rapport with children and conduct yourself in a professional manner. A Working with Children Check is essential.

This position is on a casual basis (school-term) for around 15 hours per week. If you coach other gym sports, these hours may be extended. The majority of the shifts available are from 3.30pm onwards on a weekday, with Saturday and Sunday hours also available. There are also times when coverage may be required during the day. We welcome holiday visa's for a 6 month period and can help you out with contact's with other clubs in the East of Australia.

If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!

** Message me for contact e-mail adress**.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest scrumpy

Hi were heading out to Perth later this year, have you a web-site we could look at, as my Son (15), would like to continue gymnasics when we move.

Many thanks

Hi were heading out to Perth later this year, have you a web-site we could look at, as my Son (15), would like to continue gymnasics when we move.

Many thanks

Hi there yes we do have a website: highflyerswa.com.

If you could let me know whay level in UK terms he is I can see what we can off you.

Many thanks Emma

Archived