Moving from Glasgow to Melbourne.....Any recommendations for removal firms?

Ange34

We used Crown who were great - I really wanted to use Doree Bonner as the sales guy was outstanding but they came in a couple of hundred more at the time so stuck with Crown.

NWM

Were you in Scotland noworriesmate? If so, I'm guessing it may have been the same sales guy. He has been fantastic with us too on both occasions.

Hi, We are making the move from Glasgow to Melbourne over the next few months and have started looking at removal companies.....anyone had any good/bad experiences they would like to share?

We are just outside Glasgow, moving to Adelaide.

We had Crown out last week packing all our stuff. Obviously can't comment on delivery etc but happy with everything so far including packing. Also the best quote out of 5 companies.

We use PSS from Falkirk and couldn't have been happier - the packers were superb. Kent at the Perth end were satisfactory but communication could have been better. The benefit with Crown was they don't hand over to another company in Australia but they were hopeless at pre-sales which put us off.

Were you in Scotland noworriesmate? If so, I'm guessing it may have been the same sales guy. He has been fantastic with us too on both occasions.

Yes - it was from Paisley, I was so sorry not to be able to go with him, if they had matched the price of Crown the business would have been theirs

NWM

Archived